July 26, 2010

So...I have a little news...Pouch will be taking a small break, actually its not so small! Myself and my man are going on an adventure to South and Central America for between 6 and 12 months and we leave this Friday!
This unfortunately means there will not be any new pieces added to the Pouch collection for a while, but I will be seeking out all kinds of inspiration, materials (all those beautiful woven fabrics!!), taking thousands of photos, writing a diary and generally collecting bits and bobs to create some exciting new things on my return.
I will be continuing to update the Pouch blog...a little photo, a little story here and there...just to give you a taste of what I am up to in those far and distant lands!
I have been working hard to create a nice selection of stock for my Etsy store, which will continue to run (thanks to my dear friend Amelia!)


So please do keep checking up on my adventure as I will certainly be sharing some exotic, silly, crazy, scary, beautiful stories with you all.
Thank you for supporting Pouch so far...keep spreading the word
xx



No comments: